Our client in Cleveland has a need for an IT Systems Engineer with SharePoint Administration experience.
This role will be backfilling for FTE that has left the company. There are multiple active projects in flight with critical dates. In addition to the technical required skills below, the candidate must have Analytical skills, consulting, design skills, Strong leadership, Organizational, planning and problem solving skills. Candidate must be comfortable leading and providing guidance to others.
Primary (Must have) technical skills required:
- 4+ years of SharePoint Administration experience (at least 2 years of SharePoint 2007 preferred)
- 4+ years Active Directory design, configuration and support (preferably with multiple domains and trust relationships)
- at least 2 year security design/management in a Microsoft environment.
- 4+ years MS Server administration, configuration and support experience.
- Experience with .Net Development and supporting Development platforms
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years SQL administration
This project will create a new SharePoint farm to house custom built .Net applications and customizations to SharePoint.
The scope of the infrastructure components of this project are to extend the existing SharePoint 2007 farm with a child farm; implementation of performance monitoring processes; stress testing for the application assemblies.
Strong Development background/experience would be a definite asset when combined with SharePoint Administration expertise.
To apply, please visit our website at www.cynergies.net